Register   or   Sign In
The Forum

Arduino Librarys

2198 Views - Created 14/06/2017

14/06/2017

Posted by:
bnolan

bnolan Avatar

I'm trying to install the ABElectronics Arduino librarys into my windows Arduino IDE, with raspberry compiler added, using Sketch/include library/add zip. I get the message "Specified folder/zip file does not contain a valid library" I also tried to install it manually and knothing shows up in the examples folder. Help

14/06/2017

Posted by:
andrew

andrew Avatar

andrew Twitter  andrew Website  

To install the Arduino libraries you will need to extract the zip file that you downloaded from GitHub and then go into the Arduino IDE, select the Tools menu > Include Library > Add .Zip Library, and select the folder for the expansion board you are using inside the ABElectronics_Arduino_Libraries folder. So for example, if you want to use the Servo Pi library you would select the ABElectronics_ServoPWMPi folder. The library should then be installed by the Arduino IDE and show up in the Sketch > Include Library list and the File > Examples list.

14/06/2017

Posted by:
bnolan

bnolan Avatar

Thank you. Sucess. I was trying to add the whole group at one time.

Sign in to post your reply

Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader or other PDF reading software for your computer or mobile device.