12th Anniversary Sale 12% Off in July & August with the voucher code "SUMMER12" *excludes trade customers
Support Forum

Share your projects and post your questions

Register   or   Sign In
The Forum

Development module for the power supplies

The ADC Pi is an Analogue to Digital converter for the Raspberry Pi

12/07/2017

Posted by:
BennyD

BennyD Avatar

In control supply stock, There is a "cutoff Module" as a change module for the power supply to guarantee a secured control supply even still loads for instance when the engine begins and the particular activating of circuit breakers as the rundown says. Regardless, I can't get a handle on what completely limit modules are? it is protected to express that they are a reaction for spreading over at the present time control supply dissatisfactions? In what limit may they be utilized as a bit of instituting particular electrical switch? This is the connection to the capacity module, C150S24 - 24V (22.8 ~ 24.7 V) as the datasheet of [url=https://www.icrfq.com/products/power-supplies-external-internal-off-board/ac-dc-configurable-power-supply-modules/3101969/c150s24.html[/url] for power supply catalog.Welcome it a Would anyone have the ability to help me? I am to an incredible degree overwhelmed about this demand. Much obliged and Best RegardsMark

13/07/2017

Posted by:
andrew

andrew Avatar

andrew Twitter  andrew Website  

Hello Mark

I am afraid I do not have any experience of working with those power supplies so I can not help you. It may be worth contacting the power supply manufacturer to find out the information you need.

13/07/2017

Posted by:
BennyD

BennyD Avatar

Hi, Andrew,No problem, maybe some can able to help me. By the way, thanks for the reply.

Sign in to post your reply

Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader or other PDF reading software for your computer or mobile device.