Register   or   Sign In
The Forum

Development module for the power supplies

2318 Views - Created 12/07/2017

12/07/2017

Posted by:
BennyD

BennyD Avatar

In control supply stock, There is a "cutoff Module" as a change module for the power supply to guarantee a secured control supply even still loads for instance when the engine begins and the particular activating of circuit breakers as the rundown says. Regardless, I can't get a handle on what completely limit modules are? it is protected to express that they are a reaction for spreading over at the present time control supply dissatisfactions? In what limit may they be utilized as a bit of instituting particular electrical switch? This is the connection to the capacity module, C150S24 - 24V (22.8 ~ 24.7 V) as the datasheet of part/3101969-C150S24 for power supply catalog.Welcome it a Would anyone have the ability to help me? I am to an incredible degree overwhelmed about this demand. Much obliged and Best RegardsMark

13/07/2017

Posted by:
andrew

andrew Avatar

andrew Twitter  andrew Website  

Hello Mark

I am afraid I do not have any experience of working with those power supplies so I can not help you. It may be worth contacting the power supply manufacturer to find out the information you need.

13/07/2017

Posted by:
BennyD

BennyD Avatar

Hi, Andrew,No problem, maybe some can able to help me. By the way, thanks for the reply.

Sign in to post your reply

Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader or other PDF reading software for your computer or mobile device.